To book a Carriage Tour of Windsor Great Park please call Joanna 07811 543019
or email: email@example.com
We’re Good to Go!
Reservations in advance recommended as trips are limited. There’s nothing to pay until the day, as all rides are weather permitting.VIEW CALENDAR
Safety/Welfare of Guests & Staff is our priority. We continue to operate our carriage tours In line with Govt & Public Health England guidelines on Social Distancing.
Setting & Operating Times
This is an open air attraction, the horse drawn carriage is open topped, with front facing seats for the Driver/Groom, and lower side facing seats at the back for passengers.
Operating on selected weekdays Monday to Friday, between 10.30 am & 2pm
Booking & Payment
1. Pre-booking recommended, with confirmation on the day that we are running
2. Lead guest contact details are recorded, plus date & time of ride
3. Contact less payment or cash accepted
1. 1 meter Plus mitigation
2. Carriage Driver/Groom seats at front face forwards, sit side by side with face masks & gloves
3. Guests sit in 4 back seats side by side, 2 seats are marked not in use to maintain social distancing of 1 meter
4. Face masks & Hand Sanitiser provided for guests to use if required
5. Capacity: Couples, Families & Groups up to max 4 adults/children
1. Carriage handrails/touchpoints are sanitised between rides
2. Guests are asked to bring there own umbrellas & blankets (if required)
3. We no longer serve champagne, but guests are welcome to bring there own for special occasions
If you need further information or wish to book, we would love to hear from you. Phone Joanna 07811 543019, text or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours start from Savill Gardens, TW20 0UJ. 4 miles south of Windsor town. There is plenty of parking, and inside The Savill Building, are toilets, Cafe, Gift shop & plant sales. The carriage can be found one minutes walk to the right of Savill Building by the Cream House and shady Oak Tree, our Horses Crossing sign is there.
Romantic Wedding Proposal Rides You can ‘pop the question’ by the lakeside, we no longer provide Champagne and Glasses, but you are welcome to bring your own. We stop at a hidden 18th Century Lake in the Heart of Windsor Great Park for you to take a stroll to the Georgian Footbridge. (google Cow Pond The Queen for stunning pictures & history of this fabulous lake, dating back 400 years) Call Joanna (07811 543019) to see how we arrange the surprise, we even have a ‘B Plan’ another lovely place by the waterside inside the Savill Gardens if the weather prevents the carriage operating.
Visit BBC IPlayer Flog It with Paul Martin, see Series 10 Reversions Episode 2 Wellington College. Delwyn the horse in action on our tour with Paul. He has fond memories as a child visiting Windsor Great Park, this time by a comfortable horsedrawn carriage on a lovely Autumnal Day!
See our Carriage Ride calendar for the dates we scheduled to operate. Rides are very popular at this time of year, families often meet at Savill Gardens, and enjoy the Vintage Carousel, Roast Chestnuts and Mulled Wine, just a few of the Festive things to enjoy.