Windsor Park Carriage Ride Calendar
We’re Good to Go!
See our Calendar of scheduled dates below, or call on Saturdays to check availability for the following week, we are responding to the weather as conditions and days can change. October & November are the best times to enjoy the Spectacular Autumn Colours (A woodland of Japanese Maples) by horsedrawn carriage. Bookings are being taken for Half Term week, your suggested date in November & Christmas Rides on our Festive Carriage from 1st December.
Our Guests & Staff welfare/safety is our priority. In line with Govt & Public Health England guidelines on Social Distancing we operate our Carriage Tours with the following precautions in place.
Setting & Operating Times
This is an open air attraction, the horse drawn carriage is open topped, with front facing seats for the Driver/Groom, and lower side facing seats at the back for passengers.
Operating on selected weekdays Monday to Fridays at the moment
Booking & Payment
1. Pre-booking only, with confirmation on the day that we are running
2. Lead guest contact details will be recorded, plus date & time of ride
3. Contact less payment
1. 1 meter Plus mitigation
2. Carriage Driver/Groom seats at front face forwards, sit side by side with face masks & gloves
3. Guests sit in 4 back seats side by side, 2 seats are marked not in use to maintain social distancing of 1 meter
4. Face masks & Hand Sanitiser provided for guests to use, or you may already have your own
5. One household only, no shared rides
6. Capacity: Couples & Small Family Groups up to max 4 adults/children
1. Carriage seats/handrails/touchpoints are sanitised between rides
2. Guests are asked to bring there own umbrellas & blankets (if required)
3. We no longer serve champagne, but guests are welcome to bring there own for special occasions
If you need further information or wish to book, we would love to hear from you either by phone, Joanna 07811 543019, text or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours start from Savill Gardens, 4 miles south of Windsor town, TW20 0UJ Toilets are available inside The Savill Building, the Cafe, Gift shop & plant sales are all open. The carriage can be found by the Cream House one mins walk to the right of Savill Building, there’s a shady Oak Tree, and our sign there.View calendar
Romantic Wedding Proposal Rides You can ‘pop the question’ by the lakeside, we nolonger provide Champagne and Glasses, but you are welcome to bring your own. We stop at a hidden 18th Century Lake in the Heart of Windsor Great Park for you to take a stroll to the Georgian Footbridge. (google Cow Pond The Queen for stunning pictures & history of this fabulous lake, dating back 400 years) Call Joanna (07811 543019) to see how we arrange the surprise, we even have a ‘B Plan’ another lovely place by the waterside inside the Savill Gardens if the weather prevents the carriage operating.
Visit BBC IPlayer Flog It with Paul Martin, see Series 10 Reversions Episode 2 Wellington College. Delwyn the horse in action on our tour with Paul. He has fond memories as a child visiting Windsor Great Park, this time by a comfortable horsedrawn carriage on a lovely Autumnal Day!
See our Carriage Ride calendar for the dates we scheduled to operate. Rides are very popular at this time of year, families often meet at Savill Gardens, and enjoy the Vintage Carousel, Roast Chestnuts and Mulled Wine, just a few of the Festive things to enjoy.