To book a Carriage Tour of Windsor Great Park please call Joanna 07811 543019
See our Calendar of Selected dates, please email, text or call for availability or more information.
We’re Good to Go!
Reservations in advance recommended as trips are limited. There’s nothing to pay until the day, as all rides are weather permitting, and we contact you the day before to confirm we are running.VIEW CALENDAR
Safety/Welfare of Guests & Staff is our priority.
Setting & Operating Times
This is an open air attraction, the horse drawn carriage is open topped, with front facing seats for the Driver/Groom, and lower side facing seats at the back for passengers.
Operating on selected weekdays Mon to Sat between 10.30 am & 2pm
Booking & Payment
1. Pre-booking essential, nothing to pay until the day.
2. Lead guest contact details are recorded, plus date & time of ride
3. Contact less payment by bank transfer or cash accepted
1. Carriage Driver/Groom seats at front face forwards, sit side by side, face masks are worn on request.
2. Guests sit in 4 back seats side by side, a metre from carriage driver.
3. Hand Sanitiser is provided for guests to use if required
4. Capacity: Couples, Families & Groups up to max 4 adults or 2 adults/3 children, 3 adults/2 children according to weight.
1. Carriage handrails/touchpoints are sanitised between rides
2. Guests are welcome to bring there own champagne for special occasions
Tours start from Savill Gardens, TW20 0UJ. 4 miles south of Windsor town. There is plenty of parking, and inside The Savill Building, the Savill Kitchen, Gift shop & plant sales and Toilets. The carriage can be found one minutes walk to the right of Savill Building by the Cream House and shady Oak Tree, we have a sign there.
Romantic Wedding Proposal Rides You can ‘pop the question’ by the lakeside. We stop at a hidden 18th Century Lake in the Heart of Windsor Great Park for you to take a stroll to the Georgian Footbridge or Diamond Jubilee Arbour. Call Joanna (07811 543019) to arrange the surprise, and if we can’t operate because of the weather, there is a ‘B Plan’ another lovely place by the waterside inside the Savill Garden.
Visit BBC IPlayer Flog It with Paul Martin, see Series 10 Reversions Episode 2 Wellington College. Delwyn the horse in action on our tour with Paul. He has fond memories as a child visiting Windsor Great Park, this time by a comfortable horsedrawn carriage on a lovely Autumnal Day!
See our Carriage Ride calendar for the dates we scheduled to operate. Rides are very popular at this time of year, families often meet at Savill Gardens, and enjoy the Vintage Carousel, Roast Chestnuts and Mulled Wine, just a few of the Festive things to enjoy.